This has been a tough and difficult time for all of us, we’ve seen school closures, travel restrictions, and a dramatic change in the way we live and work. Everyone in Hong Kong has been called upon to do their part.
HOMI, too, is answering the call by taking the necessary steps to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and staff. Moreover, we continue to remain committed to improving the experiences within your home especially now with so many of you working from home.
We are now offering the following services to our customers:
- Consultations with Experts via Google Hangouts and WhatsApp
- Disinfection of all products and work areas post-installation
- 3-hour Installations with zero interactions with customers (if requested)
- Our technicians will provide home improvement services during their installation at market rate
We have also taken the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our customers by:
- Monitoring temperatures of all employees daily
- Ensuring that none of our installers or experts have travelled to any countries for the last 90 days
- Remove shoes, wear masks, and gloves before entering your home
- Keep a safe distance from customers at all times when installing
Thank you for your continued support. We hope you and your family stay safe and comfortable in your homes during this time!
CEO + Co-Founder